Thank you for visiting my first blog. I thought I would take the opportunity to tell you a little bit about who I am. Here are 5 nuggets about me as your HR Virtual Learning Support Assistant.
- I have over 25 years’ experience working in Administration and Office Management in the corporate world primarily in the Financial Services Industry. I have worked for a major international Bank for over 30 years.
- I have a wealth of experience working at all senior levels within the corporate arena and I am not phased with working at any level of seniority and am well connected and am therefore positioned to be a valued HR Virtual Learning Support Assistant.
- I love working with professionals in the Learning and Development industry. I am passionate about learning and desire to help develop others as a virtual assistant. I would be delighted to work with you as a business partner as your HR Virtual Learning Support Assistant to help you develop your business. I have been involved with training interventions which support the transition of senior managers to their next senior executive role and have supported leadership training programmes both in the UK and abroad.
- I love a challenge and I love helping people I work with to reach their goals. I am totally dedicated and strive to go the extra mile.
- I am a bit of a perfectionist, which is not always a good thing, but I delight in seeing a job well done. I am very responsive and love to exceed the expectations of those I work with.
Why YOU need my HR Virtual Learning Support Assistant blog?
As a HR Virtual Learning Support Assistant, I have a pool of experience and knowledge working in the Learning and Development space and I understand the challenges of those professionals who do and how frustrating it is to deal with administrative issues which can get in the way of income generating activities. Basically, you do not have the time or the will to do these tasks. I hope to share my thoughts on the Learning industry, share new tools on the market that can help you to be more productive, hints and tips and how to improve on your skill-set.
While you are here, please feel free to take a look around my website and let me know what you think. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our online presence.
I am also keen to get your feedback on my blogs (all feedback encouraged even those that disagree with my perspective) as well as all comments. You can provide these below in the comments section or complete the contact form, the bonus is that you also get to receive my free eBook “21 Easy Ways To Skyrocket Your HR Consultancy”. Get Instant Access here.
If you enjoyed reading my blog and found it useful please pay it forward by letting your friends and colleagues know about our service.
In a future post, I would like to post a FAQ blog. If you have an issue from an administration perspective which is “doing your head in” as they say, please let me know below. I would love to cover that in a future blog.
Latest posts by Barbara Moorer (see all)
- Top Timeless Tips to Keep Meetings Short - February 16, 2021
- Work Life Balance: 9 Quick Tips for Managing Overwhelm working for yourself - July 9, 2020
- How I Was Inspired to Start a Freelance Business Successfully - July 9, 2020