What can our Virtual Admin Assistant do for you?
Many independent HR professionals require a level of administration support, and outsourcing to a Virtual Admin Assistant is a flexible and cost effective solution. The difficulty is often in finding someone who is able to understand the complexities of the HR world.
High Touch Virtual Solutions have a pedigree in HR; we understand your world and can start providing support straight away. We don’t need additional training, and we can grow with you. Outsourcing non-revenue generating tasks is economically advantageous to your business, so why not see what we can do for you.
Our services cover wide range of areas, many of which are detailed below. If you don’t see your requirements listed, please get in touch with us and we’d be happy to discuss how we can help.
- Arranging and project managing conferences, workshops and other learning interventions
- Organising Webinars/WebEx meetings and notes transcription
- Sourcing venues, managing suppliers, supporting material preparation and programme evaluations
- Training team coordination
- On site management of your event
Human Resources Support
- Managing recruitment including constructing job descriptions, interviewing, maintaining staff records, checking references, dispatching offer letters, on boarding and induction for new entrants, appraisal reports and objectives preparation
- Disciplinary report or any other HR administration support you may require.
Virtual Admin Assistant
- E-mail management, diary management, presentations, word processing, meeting management, travel management, database support, spread-sheets, proofreading and formatting of documents.
- Temporary cover for maternity leave and other absences where your regular cover is not available
- Cover during the time you are recruiting for permanent staff
- Generating newsletters using Aweber or Mailchimp.
- Setting up and managing Social Media
- Blog Service support
- Consultancy services and setting up of your Sales Funnel
Find out more about how we can support you. You have our 100% Customer Guarantee, which means that we will offer a full refund if your written instructions have not been followed, so you’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain by getting in touch.